This Postdoc Portal is an online resource for postdoctoral staff in the Chemistry Department at Oxford. Through this website we hope to:
- Facilitate communication and networking between Postdocs across all disciplines of Chemistry (Organic, Inorganic, Physical & Theoretical).
- Provide information and support so that Postdocs can make the most of their time at Oxford.
- Promote opportunities for career advancement, as well as personal and professional development.
- Build a social and intellectual network for Postdocs throughout the Department.
- Create an open forum for all postdoctoral researchers and provide a voice for the postdoctoral community within the Department.
This website was created in 2014 by Sarah Wilkins, Amy Webb, Kazem Edmond, Alexandra Lauer and Karl Harrison. If you would like to join our creative team and help improve the design/content of the website, or if you have any ideas - please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!